(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, which the provider informs about in accordance with the legal model below. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). A sample withdrawal form can be found in paragraph (3).
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, phone call or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
(2) The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier, even if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer has expressly consented that the entrepreneur should start executing the contract begins before the expiry of the withdrawal period and has confirmed that he is aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal by consenting to the execution of the contract.
The right of withdrawal is also excluded in the case of contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential purposes, transport of goods, vehicle rental, delivery of food and beverages and the provision of other services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract for the provision of a provides a specific date or time period.
(3) The provider informs about the model withdrawal form according to the legal regulation as follows:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form
and send it back.)
• I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*)
on completion of the following services (*) /
• Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
• Name of the consumer (s)
• Address of the consumer (s)
• Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Please delete what does not apply